My own personal articles of impeachment:
1) Riding an escalator to your own campaign announcement.
2) Bankrupting casinos. Four of them. Who's in charge here? Danny Ocean?
3) Staring at an eclipse.
4) Pardoning war criminals.
5) All those nicknames.
6) That hair.
7) Just dropping the umbrella on the way onto Air Force One. Somebody else will get that, chief.
8) Caging children.
9) Helping turn Rudy Giuliani from "America's Mayor" into "America's Cryptkeeper."
10) “I’m not denying climate change. But it could very well go back.”
11) Destroying markets for our farmers with useless trade wars.
12) Not understanding how tariffs work.
13) That picture of him photoshopped onto Rocky's body.
14) Eric, Ivanka, Donald Jr.
15) Using a Sharpie to doctor meteorological maps of hurricanes.
16) Kicking people off food stamps.
17) The Nazis in Charlottesville, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
18) Took credit for opening an Apple manufacturing plant that had been open for nearly six years.
19) Opened the door to let Turkey storm the Kurds in Syria.
20) That hair.
21) "Winning" an election while losing by three million votes.
22) Allowing his former press secretary to end up on "Dancing With The Stars."
23) Mexico is going to pay for what?
24) Blames wildfires in California on "poor forest management."
25) Brett Kavanaugh.
I could go on and on, about the golf trips and the photo ops with Kim Jong Un and serving fast food to highly trained college athletes, but I'm willing to go along with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress for now.