Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Association

"So, you understand how this works?"
"Yes."
"I say a word, and you say the first thing that pops into your head."
"Right."
"Very good."
"Great."
"We haven't started yet."
"Begun."
"Okay."
"Dokay."
"Ahem. Cat."
"Pussy."
"Dog."
"Obama."
"Right."
"Yes."
"Left."
"Many sides. Many sides."
"Up."
"Stocks."
"Down."
"There."
"Pardon me?"
"Only if you deserve it."
"Uh  huh, let's see."
"Dee."
"Dee?"
"Light."
"White."
"Right."
"Black."
"Excuse me?"
"Nazi."
"Misunderstood."
"Straight."
"Me."
"Crooked."
"You gotta ask?"
"I think we're about done here."
"FBI."
"I think we're done here."
"Meuller."
"No. We're finished."
"Says who?"
"Time to go."
"Make America Great Again!"
"Please get out of my office."
"You're fired!"
"Oh my god."
"Thoughts and  prayers!"
"Goodbye."
"Beachfront property."
- end of transmission-

No comments: