Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

“Your clothes, give them to me, now!

“If you are corrupt, I will fetch you using a helicopter...and I will throw you out. I have done this before, why would I not do it again?”

"...what is best in life?" “To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!”

"I TOLD YOU SO! Only I can fix"

“If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself.”

"Nobody would fight harder for free speech than me"

“See you at the party Richter!”

“I was mad she was raped but she was so beautiful. I thought, The mayor should have been first.”

"You hit like a vegetarian!"

“These sons of whores are destroying our children. I warn you, don’t go into that, even if you’re a policeman, because I will really kill you.”

"If the morons who killed all of those people at Charlie Hebdo would have just waited, the magazine would have folded - no money, no success!"

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

Hello, frequent readers. You may remember this exercise, but I have made it just a little more complicated. Some of these are quotes from Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte. Some of them are lines  from Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. Some of them are tweets from our own President-Elect. If you take more than a few seconds trying to discern which is which,  don't worry. It's all starting to sound the same.  

No comments: