Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hopelessly Lost But Making Good Time

The lousy teams are good this year.
It ain’t over till it’s over.
It’s deja vu all over again.
I usually take a two-hour nap from one to four.
Why buy good luggage, you only use it when you travel.
Never answer an anonymous letter.
The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.
I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.
You can observe a lot by watching.
The future ain’t what it used to be.
If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded.
It gets late early out here.
I think Little League is wonderful. It keeps the kids out of the house.
I don’t know (if they were male or female) fans running naked across the field). They had bags over their heads.
Take it with a grin of salt.
It ain’t the heat, it’s the humility.
A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.
We made too many wrong mistakes.
If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark, nobody’s going to stop them.
Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical.
I didn't really say everything I said.
You should always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise, they won’t come to yours.
Aloha, Yogi. Baseball giant and zen philosopher. You stomped on the base paths. 


No comments: