Monday, July 24, 2017

If You Don't Have Something Nice To Say, Resign

Sean Spicer resigned as White House Press Secretary on Friday. His boss, the "President" felt that he could benefit from starting over "with a clean slate." Sean will no longer be hiding behind the bushes, or dressed up as the Easter Bunny. He can now spend the rest of his adult life trying to get the stink off of himself. While he does that, let's enjoy just a bit of the wit and wisdom he brought to the briefing room:
If the charge against me is that I fight to win, and I'm intense, then I'm guilty.
If we want to take a bunch of phrases and run them through a Google and say 'Hey, who else has said them,' I can come up with the list in five minutes.
Donald Trump recognizes that a good leader is going to protect America's interests by making sure that we have a relationship with Russia: that our interests are protected, not theirs.
Not everybody who supports Donald Trump, not everyone who supports Hilary Clinton, are exactly the kind of people that you want as supporters.
There are doctors who help people who have done bad things; there are lawyers who defend bad people. I don't think it's unique to my profession.
Yes, I believe we have to be honest with the American people... I think sometimes we can disagree with the facts... our intention is never to lie to you.

This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period. Both in person and around the globe. I don't think the president owns a bathrobe. He definitely doesn't wear one.
I think when it comes to sarin gas he (Hitler) was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.
I told to the president prior to this and he said to quote him very clearly. They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now.
We are not playing cutesie with this. He is fully committed.
Every single person who enters Trump Tower, you get to see them go up, go down, they talk to the press.
And now, as the sun sets on his six month tour of duty in the cage, he is free to roam the land, speaking for himself. Or maybe just not speaking at all.

No comments: