Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred Fifty Four

Dear Diary:
OMG! I can't believe that we're getting cable in here! It seems like forever since we moved in, and now - at last! - everybody agreed on what our lineup will be. I'm kinda sad that we won't be getting Nickelodeon, but I guess if I really want to watch Spongebob I can see it online.
Oh yeah - that's right. We don't have an Internet connection. This place is so boring. I've read all the books in here like a thousand times, and even if I hadn't, it's still so boring. I know what you're saying. "Why don't you go outside and do something?" Like what? Everybody's so busy with all their stuff, nobody ever has time for me. I swear, sometimes it's like I'm invisible or something.
I wish my family was normal. Not like on TV normal (not that I would know what that looks like without cable) but just like everybody getting along and not screaming at each other all the time. I miss the family vacations we used to take. I miss the family dinners where everyone could stand to sit at the same table and have you know, regular conversation. Is that so much to ask?
Well, I gotta sign off now because it's my turn to cook. Guess what? Lentils again! Oh and don't forget to remind you about my plan to blow up the stagecoaches in Wyoming. They still have stagecoaches, don't they? Oh well, TTFN and Death to America.
ObL

No comments: