Monday, April 01, 2024

Who Is More Foolish, The Fool Or The Fool Who Follows Him?

 “Right now, a number of state laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change.”

“I could have banned TikTok. I had it banned just about, I could have got that done. But I said, ‘You know what? But I’ll leave it up to you.’ I didn’t push them too hard because, you know, let them do their own research and development, and they decided not to do it. But as you know, I was at the point where I could have gotten it done if I wanted to. I sort of said, ‘You guys decide, you make that decision.’ Because it’s a tough decision to make.”

"We don't even have teachers of some of these languages. Who would think that? We have languages that are, like, from, from the planet Mars? Nobody, nobody knows how to, you know, speak it."

“When you go into these new homes with showers, the water drips down slowly. You have suds.. beautiful nice wonderful suds. A lot of money. Proctor and Gamble. All that crap that they sell. It takes you ten minutes to wash your hair.”

“All I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.”

“When I listen to people talk about global warming, that the ocean will rise, in the next three hundred years, by 1/8th of an inch – and they talk about, ‘This is our problem.’ Our big problem is nuclear warming, but nobody even talks about it. The environmentalists talk about all this nonsense.”

“When you look at the people that are being allowed to come all over the world, they’re emptying their prisons. They’re emptying their mental institutions into the United States of America.”

“Eighty-two percent of the country understands that (the 2020 election) was a rigged election.”

“They want to make our Army tanks all electric.”

“NATO was busted until I came along I said, ‘Everybody’s gonna pay.’ They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay, are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer.”

He's hawking Bibles now. Because the four hundred dollar sneaker didn't sell. 

Happy Day of the Fool. 2024. 

No comments: