Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanks

Thanks for listening. Thanks for finishing the dishes. Thanks for letting the dog out. Thanks for making my dreams come true. Thanks for lettin' me be mice elf again. Thanks for being a friend. Thanks for the gumball, Popeye. Thanks for giving me your feedback. Thanks for cleaning your room. Thanks for letting me into your living room for all these years. Thanks for letting me get that. Thanks for getting that. Thanks for working it out. Thanks for the workout. Thanks for staying behind. Thanks for going ahead. Thanks for coming in on a weekend. Thanks for all the little things. Thanks for folding the laundry. Thanks for making dinner. Thanks for the ride. Thanks for the gift. Thanks for letting me share your last piece. Thanks for being quiet in the morning. Thanks for making the sandwiches. Thanks for the lovely bouquet. Thanks for the compliment. Thanks for not saying anything. Thanks for your support. Thanks for showing me the way. Thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for leaving the light on. Thanks for bringing us along. Thanks for just being you. Thanks for watering the lawn. Thanks for waiting. Thanks for the help. Thanks for letting me help. Thanks for believing in me. Thanks for your trust. Thanks for letting me sleep in. Thanks for waking me up. Thanks for noticing. Thanks for calling. Thanks for being so quick to reply. Thanks for making the bed. Thanks for leaving that one alone. Thanks for the song. Thanks for stopping by the store on your way home. Thanks for caring enough to send your very best. Thanks for shining your light on me. Thanks for touching me with your noodly appendage. Thanks for reaching out. Thanks for knowing when to quit. Thanks for not giving up. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for reading.

No comments: