"Say, do you remember that crazy cartoon you guys did a while back that had me dropping poop on those protesters?"
"Yes sir, the 'No Kings' protesters."
"And you had me wearing a crown and all that with that Kenny Loggins tune in the background."
"Danger Zone. Yes sir."
"And those ducks? That was hysterical."
"They were geese, sir. Canadian geese."
"But you called them ducks."
"Yes sir. Donald ducks."
"Heh. Priceless."
"Yes sir."
"Which brings me to the reason I called you in here. How much are you getting paid?"
"Me personally? Just under two hundred."
"Two hundred dollars?"
"No sir . Two hundred thousand dollars. A year."
"Hmm. Well how would you like to double that?"
"Well, certainly, sir. What would I have to do?"
"Nothing that different. We would just have to come up with some clever name for your new job."
"Like AI Commander?"
"I like that, but it's not grand enough."
"How about Commander of Artificial Intelligence?"
"I'm not sure I like the 'artificial' part. It sounds so..."
"Fake?"
"Yes. That was what I was thinking. Why don't we call it something more intimidating?"
"How about 'Super Intelligence?'"
"Oooo. I like that!"
"So I get the raise and I get to be in charge of Super Intelligence?"
"Yes! Yes! I'm so glad I though of it!"
"Yes sir."
"Now can you get me one of those videos of me blowing up the refineries in Iran?"
"With or without poop, sir?"
No comments:
Post a Comment