Sunday, September 13, 2020

Lie Down*

That's exactly what I paid for it.

It was broken when I got here. 

The coronavirus would weaken when we get into April, in the warmer weather - that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.

I only had one beer.

Thanks, it’s just what I’ve always wanted.

I’ll call you right back.

Oh, this old thing? I’ve had it for ages.

The pandemic is fading away. It’s going to fade away.

I’m on the way.

Thanks, it’s just what I’ve always wanted.

You’ve lost weight.

We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.

You haven’t changed a bit.

I didn’t touch it.

I have no idea where it is.

Children are virtually immune to COVID-19.

I’ll try to make it.

I have a headache.

Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful

I would never lie to you.

*Some of these are lies you've heard all your life. Some of them have just become popular in the past six months. Some of them are little white lies. Some of them are great bloated orange lies. Lies that kill. 


No comments: